samedi 1 janvier 2011

WHO AM I ?




My name is Yael.

As a child and teenager i loved and practiced  horse riding, music and dance.

Then i studied acting, directing, theatre and movie writing.

I lived in Israel and in France (Little Brittany, South and Center).
And also had an incredible & unlikely trip in New York.

What else George ? (oh no i don't nespress any coffee in commercials)
I  used to be an assistant director, extra, factory worker, piano teacher, usherette, model, nursing auxiliary, librarian, waitress in a gothic restaurant, telesales operator, dog whisperer, and have worked many years with children and in a secondary school.

 I published my first professionnal short story ( SFF) at 27 and then i became a writer (in fact a short stories teller) and (once) anthologist.

I began to draw about 2 1/2  years ago.








Here are some of my books (or of the collections or magazines in wich my stories were released) as Yael Assia or Lélio



Now I create images. 

For almost a year i worked with pencils, watercolors, charcoal, acrylic, oil. I drawed and painted several stars portraits and portraits on demand.


And today, even if i still use my pencils and paint pots, i more often work with digital tools (mainly with Artrage 2 and Corel Painter 4) and i create, design and sell my own cards, jewels, little boxes etc.

I love nature, stones, gems, old things, animals.

My blog : http://paondor.blogspot.com/

My Etsy shop : https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaonDOr

My Little Market : to come next

My S6 shopt : http://society6.com/creationsdupaondor



My Facebook Page : HERE